Wednesday, December 05, 2007

My Paint Roller runneth dry

I've decided that it's time to move on to greener pastures. I have exported all my posts to their new home, The Joshing Gnome. I have also decided to abandon Blogger in favor of Wordpress, for many reasons, but one in particular: it is actually easier to export blog posts from Blogger to Wordpress than to a different blog within Blogger. Wordpress allowed me with one click to turn 316 Paint Roller posts into the Joshing Gnome archives.

Other reasons for the move include built-in stats and ease of applying tags and creating a header image at Wordpress. As for theme, I've opted for one almost identical to the white-on-black of Paint Roller.

And so from now on I will be posting to http://joshinggnome.wordpress.com/ Be sure to change your bookmarks and RSS feeds.

1 comment:

Mika Farron said...

Owing to up to date developments and vogue, gemstones and jewelry industries are speedily modernizing. Present day treasures and jewellery suppliers very first make a investigation
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
pionpoker
rajawaliqq
hobiqq
paito warna
http://192.254.236.33/sumoqq78/
datahk