Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Herod's Tomb

Researchers in Israel have found Herod's tomb, and amazingly, the King's body has been fully preserved in a rudimentary cryogenic chamber made of date tree leaves and sandstone. Here is a snippet from the press conference that the recently reanimated King held at Israel University.
Reporter: Tom Charles, Christian Science Monitor. Herod, tell us about Jesus.
Herod: While I have been informed about Jesus by the researchers here at the University, I am afraid that I was not aware of this Jesus' existence during my reign. I understand I play a somewhat macabre part in the story of Jesus, but I can assure you that there is no truth in it.
Reporter: Michael Stern, New York Times. Why do you think the people of Jerusalem wanted Jesus dead? How big a role did antisemitism play?
Professor Avi Abraham: Next question please.
Reporter: Dan Santana, Fox News. Why are we supposed to trust the words of a serial baby killer?
Professor Avi Abraham: Next question please.
Reporter: Michael O'Donnell, 700 Club news. Talk a little bit more about Jesus, if you could, thanks.


It went on like this for hours.

No comments: