Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I blew off TV

Today I got a call from Arirang TV, Korea's internationally broadcast English-language TV channel, and they wanted me to appear on some segment on Korea Today being interviewed about what I thought about Korea. I told them I was busy and, rather than making time for them, told them to call me in August. "But you're an extremely minor internet celebrity now!" they said. "Yeah, but I'll still say the same things in a month." I replied.
I didn't give it much thought at the time but isn't it funny that I didn't consider the TV channel even worth a canceled class, I wouldn't pass up $50 or so for the chance to be on TV, but I've been working on my next attempted viral Korean video for the past several days. Surely this is a small sign of the times.

No comments: