- In daytime dramas which center around a woman with a dopey victim-y hairstyle being cruelly mistreated and suffering through it passively (문희, 금순이).
- In historical films in which the main characters are helpless victims of historical circumstances passively tossed about by the viscissitudes of the time.
- In hysterical news reports about foreign English teachers come to Korea to have sex with Korean women.
- In hysterical news reports about foreign investors carting off steamer trunks full of money while leaving nothing behind for the Koreans.
- In Korean American antisemitism.
- In hysterical news reports about foreign companies (Mercedes, Starbucks) selling their products at high prices in Korea.
Feel free to add your own.