Saturday, April 21, 2007

New Song: More More More

You can download it here. There is another, let's say, saltier song available at the Candy Atoms Myspace page.

Incidentally, the chorus of More More More, "If you've got something in you that you wanna get out" comes from one of the first songs I wrote when I was nineteen on my first mandolin, 'The Coffin'. It was called "Shoot Off" and the lyrics were, in their entirety:

Shoot off
Shoot off
When you've got something in you that you wanna get out
Shoot off
If you gotta piss then you gotta piss
If you gotta shit then you gotta shit
If you gotta cum then stroke your dick or clit
or even better go find a bitch and shoot off
Shoot off
If you've got something in you that you wanna get out
Shoot off


It was intended to be ironic on some level, although I am no longer able to discern what level that may have been.
Anyway, I think the lyric is being put to much better use in this new song.

No comments: